For Sale By Owner
Tempted to sell your home on your own? A lot of people are tempted to take the For Sale By Owner route. But not so many are successful.
Good REALTORS® make selling a home look easy, so it’s no wonder people think that it just can’t be that hard.
That’s because you don’t see the behind the scenes stuff.
- You don’t have to take agent calls at all times of the day and night.
- You don’t have to be tech support for people who can’t figure out how to download the disclosures.
- You don’t have to talk to the people that want to know if you’ll rent the house instead of selling.
- You don’t have to explain financing to every first time home buyer that picks up the phone or sends an email.
- You don’t have to coordinate agent open houses.
- You don’t have to schedule photographers.
- You don’t have to create websites and videos and social media buzz.
Are you eliminating potential buyers by not using an agent?
As a society, we have become much more litigious. The result is that fewer home buyers are comfortable buying directly from an owner without someone to represent their best interests. You can see the downward trend in FSBO homes sales since 2001, with only 5% of buyers purchasing without an agent.
We understand that, for some people, paying a marketing fee puts them in a situation where they may not make enough money on the sale of their home to even pay off the mortgage. But, if you are selling on your own simply because you think it’s easy…well, we wish you the best in your endeavors.
Searching for the right REALTOR in New Orleans to sell your home? We’ve got them all, right here. Thousands of homes for sale, experienced agents and someone waiting to help you today. Call us at 504-327-5303 or contact us here.