Pricing Your New Orleans Home
Has your home been listed for a few months now, but it’s still sitting on the market? It may be that you are clinging to an outdated asking price.
How to know if it’s time to change the price
- You’re getting plenty of showings, but no offers
- You are getting what you consider “low ball” offers
- The feedback from showings almost always include a reference to the price being too high
- You are the highest priced home in your neighborhood
- Other homes in your neighborhood have come on the market and been sold already
- You have a deadline to move
Of course, you should always discuss your pricing strategy with your agent, who can provide the details on every home recently sold and listed in your neighborhood.