From the welcoming front porch that serves as a backdrop for the landscaping to the amazing, private courtyard in the rear, this inviting home is perfect for entertaining.
Step inside and soak in the spacious living area at 401 Pelican Avenue, thoughtfully curated for conversations. The grand parlor/living room is beautifully lit by a trio of windows that showcase the custom blinds + window treatments, picture moldings, refinished floors, high ceilings, and the arched entry to the dining room.
The dining room flows offering a continuation of the charming living space along with a decorative fireplace and mantel, transom, recessed lighting, and a chandelier accented by a ceiling medallion.
You’ll love this well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops, an island, slate floors, and custom kitchen cupboards with undercabinet lighting. Stainless appliances include a dishwasher, refrigerator, beverage fridge, range/oven, and garbage disposal. Additional storage is hidden behind hand-crafted cypress doors.
With four bedrooms and four full baths, there’s no limit to how you can choose to use the space. 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor, including a large primary bedroom, a bedroom currently being used as an office, and a 3rd bedroom with en suite bath. The fourth bedroom is on the second floor and has a sitting room, full bath, and lots of additional storage (not included in living square footage).
The back bathroom has a new shower + shower door, Carrera marble sink, a dresser vanity, and sliding wooden doors to the laundry that’s equipped with 2-year-old washer + dryer. The other bathrooms have features such as a clawfoot tub, pebble floors, and a rain shower head.
The outdoor space here is glorious! The rear screened porch opens onto a brick courtyard and both the front and rear gardens are filled with lush landscaping. On the side of the house, you’ll find a long brick sidewalk and as you wander around you’ll spot the clawfoot tub planter filled with Easter lilies and a fig tree for summer snacking.
1. We enjoy the screened back porch as we are able to look out to the courtyard (another favorite!)
2. The length of the home – the home spacing provides privacy to owners, family, and their guests.
3. The front room reminds us of a Paris along where our friends gather for conversation. The dining room acts as a continuation of this inviting space, perfect for entertaining.
4. Lovely architectural features in many rooms – picture rails, beadboard, custom kitchen cupboards, transoms, stepped high baseboards, 11 foot ceilings, archway – all enhance our home.
5. Front garden area – plenty of green to look nice all year long. Flowering bushes and plants complement the entrance throughout the seasons.<
Hello and welcome! Feel free to reach out using the contact info below if you have any questions or need assistance with this, or any other property.
And if you're looking to sell, I can help you with that too. My sellers get the best results, the stats speak for themselves.