Getting to know Kiersten Leflore
1. Coffee or tea? Tea mostly, but coffee when I’m tired. Which is often.
2. What’s your favorite quote? “Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are Real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand.” – The Velveteen Rabbit
3. Mardi Gras or Jazz Fest? Both!
4. What’s your favorite po-boy? Hot sausage
5. Neutral ground or sidewalk side? Neutral ground
6. What’s your hidden talent or superpower? Classical ballet
7. Beer or wine? Wine, but I started dabbling in wine this past year
8. What’s your favorite tourist thing to do in NOLA? Going to parks and riding on streetcars
9. Favorite snowball stand/flavor? Rodney’s in the East. Get the nectar cream stuffed with condensed milk
10. Beach or cabin? Beach
11. Cats or dogs? Cats, but dogs are cool too.
12. Rice or potato salad in your gumbo? Rice always, potato salad on occasion