Hi! I’m Lisa Heindel REALTOR – the broker/owner of Crescent City Living. I spend my days herding agents, training agents, writing for agents, marketing for agents, and matching you with the right person (hello! agent) to help you buy, sell, or rent a home in New Orleans.
Born and bred in New Orleans, I’ve seen the city ebb and flow over the decades. I’ve witnessed neighborhoods fall in and out and back into fashion. I’ve observed the shifts to our school system change how people choose where they will live.
I’ve watched the Dome being built, downtown make a turnaround, the Warehouse District become a real neighborhood instead of a collection of empty warehouses, and a whole new generation of residents begin to call the Crescent City home.
I love this city with all of my heart and soul and pour that love into my brokerage, my agents, and our clients. I’d be honored to do that for you, too.
A little more about Lisa
- 2015-present Member, Beta Brokers
- 2016 Inman News Innovator Nominee
- 2016-2017 Director, New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS
- 2020-2021 Director, Gulf South Real Estate Information Network
- 2022-2023 Secretary/Treasurer, Gulf South Real Estate Information Network
Contact Lisa Heindel REALTOR